Our Awana program for kids ages 3 to 5th grade is starting back up in person on Wednesday, September 16th!
This year will look a little different due to the Coronavirus. In our efforts to keep your child safe we will be taking the following precautions:
- We will shorten club time to 1 hour in length from 6:30-7:30PM
- We will not provide Wednesday night meals before Awana
- We will not provide van transportation to or from Awana
- Kids and workers who show any symptoms and/or have an illness of any kind should not come to church
- All workers and kids will have a temperature check with a contactless thermometer upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more will be sent home
- All kids and workers will be required to wear face masks during the duration of Awana
- Social distancing will be maintained as much as possible
- Touched surfaces will be sanitized during Awana and the entire room will be thoroughly sanitized after Awana
- Kids will be kept in their individual clubs (Cubbies, Sparks, T&T) and will not mix with other clubs
- Drop off and pick up will look different to ensure social distancing
- GBC Kids General Health and Wellness Policy
With these precautions in place we look forward to telling your child about Jesus, helping them memorize God’s Word, and building relationships with others in person!
Register your child or to volunteer!