Weekly Church-wide E-mail
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering – This offering is given to the Cooperative Program and all of the monies go to support S. Baptist International Missionaries around the world. The theme is “One Sacred Effort!” and uses Matthew 28:19-20! Our goal as a church is $4,500! Prayerfully consider what God would have you give to mission’s offering. We will be taking this offering through Sunday, Dec.28th.
- Baptism this Sunday – We will be baptizing 5 people this Sunday, so I hope that you will come and celebrate with those baptized this week. It will be a unique baptismal service as 2 Ministers will be baptizing, so it should be a great day.
- Coffee Time – December 9th at Kate’s Kitchen on N. Oak Trafficway. It is a great time of fellowship, so come and join this group. They average around 10-12!
- Christmas Cantata – Saturday evening, Dec.13th at 7:00 p.m. and Sunday morning, Dec.14th at 10:45 a.m. The choir is working on “An Early American Service of Lesson & Carols”. Invite friends and family to come to the Saturday evening service and then plan to support the choir on Sunday as they share this wonderful music.
- Children’s Christmas Play – Brent & Andrea Morris are working with children to perform Christmas Play “A Donkey’s Tale” on Sunday evening, Dec.14th. Your child needs to be at the church each Sunday evening at 6:00 p.m. for an hour-long rehearsal. They are rehearsing in room 209, the Children’s Church room on the 2nd floor of the Education Building. They can always use more children!
- Budget Approval – 2015 Budgets are located at the Welcome Center. Please be sure that your family picks up a copy and review it. We will vote to approve this budget at the close of the morning service on Dec.7th. This will just be a “Yes!” or “No!” vote.
- Advent began Sunday, Nov.30th – As we enter this Christmas season, don’t forget to prepare your hearts for the true meaning of Christmas. Join us each Sunday as we light candles and share with you the wonderful story of Christmas.
See you this Sunday,